Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I was getting below Idoc error with status 51 "filed Supplying Country is a required field"

After investigating i found that in the Segment E1EDK29 field TEXT1 and TEXT2 was missing which is actual field for Supplying country which can seen in above screenshot last field. We have only maintained few countries in Idoc structure and this country Japan and Malysia is not maintained and thats why Idoc was failing. I have reprocessed it manually via BD87 and entered the field supplying country as MY and Idoc is passed. As you can see both filed were also addred in the end.

Now I want to know where can i maintain other countries so next time Idoc will not fail. My question is only where to maintain this countries in Idoc Structure with step by step as i did lot of investigation but could not find the exact answer.

1 REPLY 1

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to use more descriptive subject if an intelligent answer is expected. 'IDoc error' could mean 1001 things.

Also - have you tried to do any analysis before posting the question? The segment description is 'IDoc: Document Header General Foreign Trade Data', so it's not a far stretch to assume it has something to do with the foreign trade data tab in the invoice. Also if you run "where used" in SE11 for the segment structure it finds only few places where it's used. Should not be a very complex task just to check the code there.