Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How read cost assigment and infotype after edit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need read infotype 2010. But there is problem because is there cost assigment and I don't read this data from PA2010.

I try method:

CL_HRPA_MASTERDATA_FACTORY=>GET_MASTERDATA_BUFFER

or

CL_HRPA_MASTERDATA_FACTORY=>GET_BUSINESS_LOGIC

or

cl_hrpa_masterdata_factory=>GET_READ_INFOTYPE (but there I can't see cost assigment)

This work fine. But problem is, when my program running and someone edited employee using PA30. When I read data after editing, data contain all data. It is like before editing

When in my program use BACK(F3) and jump to SELECTION SCREEN and then I run (F8) program again, data is correct (I see edited data).

Where I have mistake or what I must do for read edited data?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member205488
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

1. Try to use functional module  HR_READ_INFOTYPE providing the parameter  BYPASS_BUFFER = 'X'.

2. You could get the cost assignment for infotype 2010 record from tables ASSHR and ASSOB

5 REPLIES 5

former_member205488
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

1. Try to use functional module  HR_READ_INFOTYPE providing the parameter  BYPASS_BUFFER = 'X'.

2. You could get the cost assignment for infotype 2010 record from tables ASSHR and ASSOB

0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you very much. You very help me.

I create JOIN

ASSRH~PDSNR = ASSOB~PDSNR

There I read (AUFNR, KOSTL, NPLNR, VORNR and SUBTY)

How I connect ASSRH to PA2010 (because from this table I need STDAZ - if ENDDA, BEGDA and SUBTY will be same)?

Thank you

0 Kudos

To connect PA2010 and ASSHR, ASSOB:

1. Read value PDSNR from table ASSHR using infotype full key (sub-structure PSKEY from P2010)

2. Read table ASSOB using previously found value PDSNR to get cost assignment values that you need.

0 Kudos

Hi

I create this select. But when in same day will be same (ENDDA, BEGDA and SUBTY), will be a problem.

SELECT ASSHR~PERNR
     PA0002~NACHN
     PA0002~VORNA
     PA2010~LGART
     PA2010~STDAZ
     PA2010~BETRG
     ASSOB~KOSTL
     ASSOB~NPLNR
     ASSOB~VORNR
     ASSOB~AUFNR
     INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE itab
     FROM ASSHR
     INNER JOIN ASSOB ON ASSHR~PDSNR = ASSOB~PDSNR
     INNER JOIN PA2010 ON ASSHR~PERNR = PA2010~PERNR
     AND ASSHR~BEGDA = PA2010~BEGDA
     AND ASSHR~ENDDA = PA2010~ENDDA
     AND ASSHR~SUBTY = PA2010~SUBTY
     INNER JOIN PA0002 ON ASSHR~PERNR = PA0002~PERNR
     WHERE
     ASSHR~BEGDA >= '20150601'
     AND ASSHR~ENDDA <= '20150801'

I you would like, can you explain me 1 point (sub-structure PSKEY from P2010). Because when I use HR_READ_INFOTYPE I can't see ...

Thank you

0 Kudos

The sub-structure PSKEY contains an infotype full-key: PERNR, INFTY, SUBTY, OBJPS, SPRPS, ENDDA, BEGDA, SEQNR. You should read table ASSHR using all this fields as WHERE-condition.

This approach will help you to solve the issue when fields BEGDA, ENDDA, SUBTY are the same, because in this case the values of fields OBJPS, SEQNR will be different.

Therefore you should use full infotype key to join tables PA2010 and ASSHR.