cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARSING_GENERAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Am creating outbound scenario from ECC to SALESFORCE through PROXY.

ERROR: PARSING_GENERAL.

Error Details:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: Response message contains an errorXIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Server Error at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.SOAPHandler.processSOAPtoXMB(SOAPHandler.java:746) at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:530) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) at

During the process of searching the solution for this error in SCN i found that

Module Key : SOAP

parameter Name : noSOAPMakeSysErrFromResponseFault

parameter Value : FALSE

has to provided in Communication Channel. after modifying as specified,The proxy is not getting executed instead it gets hanged up.

When i started debugging the same i came to know that at "xi_process_call_xmb" method the proxy gets hanged up.

Please help me out from this problem.

Revert if you require full error log.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

First of all you should try to get a right answer. Have you tried with SOAPui?, try to have a right request and to compare it with your request. Sometime the HTTP 500 is raised by a incorrect payload.

If you have not direct connection in your laptop with SOAPui, you can do a little modifications in your scenario and:

1. To set Do not Use SOAP Envelope checkbox in the channel.

2. To construct via XSLT the SOAP envelope, to wrap on the request and to unwrap on the response (in the response way you can avoid to do it because you only want to get a better error not to solve the issue directly).

3. Set the parameter in the module adapter, XMBWS.NoSOAPIgnoreStatusCode with the value true.

On this way you could get a better description of the problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki Vila,

The Error got resolved,Thanks for your reply...It Helped me a lot...

Regards,

Vikram.

Answers (0)