cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP planned orders CIFed as PPDS planned orders in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

After I run the SNP heuristics in APO, I got some planned orders in planning book. But when I check MD04 in ECC, I found real planned orders are generated (There is no such order before I run the SNP heuristics), And from the action date/time and the action APCR, I know ther are newly generated.

When I run CCR afterwards, I can see those planned orders shown as difference in content, but no matter I wanted to push those to APO from ECC or the opposite way, nothing happened. (CQ are cleared before CCR.)

Really appeciated for your answer. I'll give points.

BR,

Yang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yang,

ECC does not have categories to differentiate SNP and PPDS order Type . Both the planned orders are treated as same order type in ECC.

Regards,

Nick

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang

Check KBA

2061534 - Who and what created this PPDS planned order?

1891961 - Trouble shooting guide: Planned orders are not published to ECC after SNP planning

With 1891961 you will understand what has been done which is shifting the same. Lets us know if it helped.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Thanks for the quick reply, you always help. While I'm reading the articals, let me ask this, in standard SAP APO/ECC, should the SNP planned orders be seen in ECC?

BR,

Lawrence

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

Go through the below link

Controlling the Initial Transfer of Planned Orders - Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) - SAP ...

I hope this answers your above question

Regards

Rahul