Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to generate business scenario

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a OPInt business scenario by using the BPM process and I am able to generate report through remote login connection only.But when trying to generate OPInt report through VPN its not working ,progress indicator  is continue running and in job logs, error logs , problem view not able to find any information related to this.

How to check the problem related this issue,Is there any log available to check  and is this any port related issue .Below screen shot showing detail about this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

You can check HANA indexserver logs as what is blocking the generation.

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for your input .

Could you tell where will find the HANA index server logs ?

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can get the answer easily in the HANA guides or in SCN itself

When you double click on the system in HANA Studio, a system editor opens. In the Diagnostics tab, search for latest indexserver_<systemID>.trc file. These are trace files for indexserver and it records all the engine execution.

Regards,

Archana

manikunj_kausal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

As per above discussion and your valuable input, I have checked the latest  HANA indexserver logs in the Diagnosis files tab,getting list of file with .trc extension.And when click on .trc of the listed file from there getting the following message .

So could you give some clarity about this error whether getting this due to Port related issue or VPN connectivity.

Note: I have recorded the index server log immediately after generating the Business scenario.

Attached screen shot:

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As per the error, it shows that there was issues with repository connection. The connection to HANA could not be established.