cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch job for VL71

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would appreciate if anyone could throw some light on batch job for transaction VL71.

I am trying to schedule a batch job for VL71, The problem is batch job is processing the delivery outputs and I am not getting any log regarding saying that these many orders passed and these many deliveries failed.

Please let me know

Thanks,

Sharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

The Functionality of VL71, here we can view/give Collective( More than one Delivery Numbers) as Well Collective Outputs.

I Hope in the VL71 we have after mentioning the Output Type, in Processing Mode you selected 1 - First Processing.here in this case once you run this transaction only one time you can run the batch job.if you are trying to run the same once again the system will not allow to view the delivery numbers as well Outputs u selected.

Please Select - 2 - Repeat Processing and give the delivery numbers and excute and try.

Please Reward Points if really Helpful

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to run that transaction as a batch job.

My question is I am able to process the outputs as I am able to see the outputs processed in Deliveries. But I am not able to get any log from job which ran the outputs.

I would appreciate if anybody can tell how activate the log for it.

Thanks,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to VL71. Create a Variant of your choice. Now go to TCode SM36. Schedule the job for program SD70AV2A. In the step define the variants to be selected. Now specify when the job should run viz. Immediatly, Periodic (hourly, daily etc). In SM37 you will be able to see the spool. Also, once the job is complete in SM37, go to V_SA. You can see the log there which will give you list of delivery docs system has printed.

Hope this helps.

Plz reward if this helps

Thanks

Mukund S