BPCA: how to include customizing tables to TBOM
I've configured BPCA and am using static TBOM creation.
I did not find a way to include customizing tables in a TBOM.
My scenario is: Analyze if a customizing object in a transport order is among critical objects in a TBOM.
1) I created my Project in SOLAR01 and included a functional transaction, lets say CRM old transaction "BP" and some executable programs.
2) I generated a static TBOM for my project
3) I executed the option "evaluate transactons/TBOMs/Testcases for Projects"
4) I created TBOM recording workitems for all executable objects
5) But when I select TBOM worklist, I cannot execute it for the transaction, just for the executable programs.
Moreover I'm not sure if all customizing transactions related to functional transaction BP will be included to the TBOM.
In my example I´d like to check for instance if a transport order brings any BP related customizing table such as "form of treatment" or "transportation zone" that might be set as critical in a TBOM.
For the executable programs I'm being able to record its TBOM workitem and set objects in its TBOM as critical, and them checking them against a OT.
Thanks in advance,