cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable user sap *

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts , I need to disable the user sap * I've tested perform with trx RZ11 with the parameter login / no_automatic_user_sapstar cluck but still let me enter , Will there be a way to inactivate by Sybase or SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain parameter in RZ10 and restart the application server,after restart of application server the parameter will be active

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Try this steps

Use this profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar. For more information,  SAP Note 68048

jimguo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please change/delete the parameter in default profile and instance profile via RZ10 and restart the instance.

You can run SE38->RSPARAM to check the actual profile parameter value. If it's shown as 0, it means you have not set the parameter correctly.(maybe forget to Save&Activate or physical profile and RZ10 are not identical)

Thanks.

Jim

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Josue,

You also need to lock the SAP* user in each of your clients as well as set this parameter setting (which only takes effect with a restart, as well).

Cheers,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Matt, ya este cambio lo he realizado en la RZ10 colocando el valor 1 y reiniciado el servidor pero aun el usuario sap* me deja ingresar, alguna otra sugerencia para bloquearlo.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josue,

Can you give your query in English so that even other users can help you.

Cheers

Sharma

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said before, you also need to lock the actual user in SU01 in all clients. Setting the parameter by itself is not enough.