Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with message delivery to NW BPM via JPR

ankit_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am finding an issue with the BPM process running over SAP NW PO 7.4 SP10. Approximately 25% of messages to BPM to start process and intermediate messages are failing with the following error:

Message could not be processed. Reason: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.ESPXISystemFaultException: Error encountered during processing of XI request message in inbound ESP; Hint: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessException: Unexpected uriID '/{urn:XYZ:XYZ:XYZ}XYZ'. Found: BindingData 'null', interfaceMapping 'null' interfaceDefinition 'null'

When I possible cause 4 at wiki PI Messages are not delivered to SAP NetWeaver BPM - Technology Troubleshooting Guide - SCN Wiki , I think it does not apply to the issue I am facing as not all the messages are failing.

I found SAP Note 2029903 which addresses exactly the same issue but mentions that it applies to SAP NW 7.31. I believe that it should apply to SAP NW 7.4 as well. Unfortunately, the note does not detail the issue further. If anyone has faced the same issue and applying SAP Note 2029903 resolved the issue.

Please update.

Thanks,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankit_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The issue is resolved.

"Process Troubleshooting" under NWA showed that "Process server is not accessible" for one node. Basis restarted that node and it works now.

It would been better if the error thrown could have been more meaningful.

Thanks,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

The same issue we faced in our PO server and one of the server nodes was malfunctioning.

First we tried to restart the node. But it didn't fix the issue.

After that, we had to start the PO application server related to the error node.

Once the application server was restarted, all the application on which the BPM applications are dependent also started running  successfully and eventually the BPM applications also started working as expected in all the server nodes.

Thanks a lot for help, this thread really helped in identifying and fixing the issue.

Thanks,

Ashish

Answers (0)