Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace Wage type amount through PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Good Day ,

as the below screen shot

there is a wage type '9010 late arrival' , it is generated after the time evaluation

its value 125.200 not true

how can i trace this problem to know how this value generated.

Thanks and Best Regards ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can trace it in the XT00 subschema and after ZLIT function.

I think so this wage type is triggered from Time management to Payroll so you can check it in the ZLIT function step for further calculation that how this value is coming.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Rate of WT 9010 is identical to the one of Valuation Base /001.  Is that one also wrong?

If you look at your Time Evaluation Results in table ZL, you may find WT 9010, but it will hold only a Number, and I would expect it to be 2.00- .   Follow the evolution of WT 9010 in your Payroll log, from where it is imported from table ZL until it is valuated (gets a Rate and Amount).

P.S.:  In sub-schema XT00 (or ZT00), look at the processing in pcr X015, and in sub-schema XAL0 (or ZAL0), check the processing of Function GEN/8

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you referring to the rate 152.200?  There is no value 125.200.

I suggest you run payroll with log and do a trace the w/t entry in IT and how it is processed in the reverse direction (i.e., go to the previous PCR or function each time).

I would expect the rate is obtained by VALBS operation and the rate is retained in the entry.  Or it may be with an operation RTE=   xxxx where xxxx is a w/t from where the rate is obtained.

Sometimes a PCR may have an operation to set the rate to zero by the operation RTE=0 or ZERO= R.