Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Output type

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have maintained same output type for different transmission medium (1- print & 5-Email). We have maintained different partner functions for the same output type.

Eg:

Ouput Type  Sales Org Customer    Partner function  Transmission Medium

ZXXX          1900           1245              1989                    1

ZXXX          1900           1245               2000                   5

While saving the output type (in billing VF02) we are not able to process this two(same) output types together, where as individually this are working.   What will be the possible issue ?

For the access sequence we have maintained an Zsequence.

B.R.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PD,

What are 1989 and 2000?

TW

poorna_yalamanchili
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello P.D

This scenario is discussed before in SCN. I think the SAP note 960088 has information on this.

Please go through the below SCN discussions and it will help you with the issue. 

Same output with two different transmission med... | SCN

Regards

Poorna

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Thanks for your answer. I have gone through those links already. As those threads are a bit old, still implementing the note is the only solution ? Is there anything functionally which can be done to overcome this, other than creating a new output type ?

B.R.

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Poorna yalamanchili,

Just went through Note: 960088. But it didnt address the issue what i am facing. The solution to my issue lies somewhere here in these threads in the form of TW Typewriter and Ilango Rayarpalayam Veeraiyan answers.

But some how i am not able to make out what work around they are proposing.

B.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PD

Could you please paste output determination analysis screen and access on which your output record is maintained ?

Regards

Santosh Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PD

Issue is at output determination.

1. Single Output type- You can assign multiple communication medium.
  2. Output condition record determination is challenge, not sure if you want to trigger email and print communication method together.

Best idea is to have separate condition type with required communications configured separately.