cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earlywatch Alert via email in Solution Manager 7.1 (sent to a specific email)

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m trying to understand why I can´t sent to some email addresses the results of Earlywatch Alert report...

I already set the Earlywatch Alert reports in our Solution Manager 7.1 and I create a Solution that contains 4 SAP systems as you can see bellow:

The SAP Connect is configured and I already tested it with some messages that I sent to my email address.

I also did one test by manually send one Earlywatch alert report to my email address and the SAP Connect sent it without problems as you can see in the bellow images:

Transaction SOST and SCOT:

SM37 transaction with SAP Connect job:

What I did to setup the automatically sending of the Earlywatch alert reports was the instructions that I read in the following SCN thread:

SOLMAN 7.1 send Earlywatch Alert via email | SCN

In SM30 --> table: DSWP_SYS_EMAIL

I also went to SE38 transaction and I executed the report RDSMOP_REPORTS_BY_EMAIL

But unfortunatelly we didn´t receive any email messages with the Earlywatch alert reports I can´t understand why... maybe I´m doing something wrong.

Therefore, can you help me please how can I configure EarlyWatch Alert reports so they are sent to a specific email address?

Can you help me please?

Thank you,

JD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Divyanshu Srivastava,

Hum... I believe you are right. Let me test that and then I will tell you if this is in fact the solution for this situation.

Thanks Divyanshu.

Best regards,

JD

former_member207186
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you also checked the SAP KBA 1826552 - "EarlyWatch Alerts (EWA) reports in Solution Manager 7.1 is not being sent by email" ? It is possible that a configuration step missing.

Regards,

Bíborka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JD,

What is the SP level of your solman?

You may try the following:

1) Go to :

solman_setup -> EarlyWatch Alert Management -> Step 4 Maintain Recipients -> Click on 'Maintain Global Recipients' -> External tab

and add your user and close the window (You may also add users from Managed Systems, but try the external one and see)

2) In the main window, click on 'Add' and select from the external users just added above

regards,

Suraj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JD, Please follow the below steps to get EWA reports automatically on email. Go to Solman_workcenter -> System Monitoring (Tab) -> Click "Setup" -> Configure Automatic Reports Emailing (Under System Monitoring) -> Select Solution -> Create Email Recipient -> In Session Name Select "SAP EarlyWatch Alert" , Report Type "EarlyWatch Alert Report (Standard)" , Email Address (Enter Email Address). Please revert if it does not work. Regards, Jaskirat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

Goto solman_setup -> EWA configuration -> Maintained recipient -> Add your user id, solution, SID -> save.

Kinldy maintained vaild e-mail address at mentioned user id (from su01).

Regards,

Santosh T.

Note :Don't miss to give points to correct answer.

former_member207186
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joao,

I could see you are on SM 7.1,

Please check following Wiki(SM7.0)

Configuring and Troubleshooting EarlyWatch Alerts E-Mail for Solution Manager 7.0 - Solution Manager...

This might give you some inputs.

Regards

Anand

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello