Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Earlywatch Alert via email in Solution Manager 7.1 (sent to a specific email)

Hello,

I´m trying to understand why I can´t sent to some email addresses the results of Earlywatch Alert report...

I already set the Earlywatch Alert reports in our Solution Manager 7.1 and I create a Solution that contains 4 SAP systems as you can see bellow:

The SAP Connect is configured and I already tested it with some messages that I sent to my email address.

I also did one test by manually send one Earlywatch alert report to my email address and the SAP Connect sent it without problems as you can see in the bellow images:

Transaction SOST and SCOT:

SM37 transaction with SAP Connect job:

What I did to setup the automatically sending of the Earlywatch alert reports was the instructions that I read in the following SCN thread:

SOLMAN 7.1 send Earlywatch Alert via email | SCN

In SM30 --> table: DSWP_SYS_EMAIL

I also went to SE38 transaction and I executed the report RDSMOP_REPORTS_BY_EMAIL

But unfortunatelly we didn´t receive any email messages with the Earlywatch alert reports I can´t understand why... maybe I´m doing something wrong.

Therefore, can you help me please how can I configure EarlyWatch Alert reports so they are sent to a specific email address?

Can you help me please?

Thank you,

JD

replied
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question