cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSourcing Company Code Import Failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys:

I am trying to import an XML file generated fron my ECC system into eSourcing (version 10) and I am getting the following error:

Errors for /usr/sap/PQT/DVEBMGS00/esourcing-00/tmp/rtimport_6410153275909183162.xml

---------

Errors

null

Import not succeeded with error/warning

while trying to invoke the method com.sap.odp.doccommon.masterdata.LogicalSystemBo.getLocalizedObjectReference() of an object returned from com.sap.odp.doccommon.masterdata.LogicalSystemHome.getLocalSystem()

null

com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ChainedException: Import not succeeded with error/warning

at com.sap.odp.common.install.dataimport.csv.CsvFileProcessor.setError(CsvFileProcessor.java:2599)

at com.sap.odp.common.install.dataimport.csv.CsvFileProcessor.processRowInternal(CsvFileProcessor.java:1582)

at com.sap.odp.common.install.dataimport.csv.CsvFileProcessor.processFile(CsvFileProcessor.java:277)

at com.sap.odp.common.install.dataimport.xml.XmlImporter.importXmlObject(XmlImporter.java:245)

I have configured the Business System, the Integrated System Configuration and the odp.doc.integration.external_system system property

Is there anything else I am missing??

Thanks

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys:

Thanks for your Answers:

I have been able to solve the problem, I missed the Local Business System Definition, once I Defined it all the Data Master Imports worked ok.

Thanks

Hugo

adrian_horton
Explorer
0 Kudos

If the company codes already exist in SAP sourcing and they include the backend SID (ECC-1000), then try removing the backend SID from the company code external ID name where the new external ID value is 1000.  1000 represents the company code.

In BBP_ES_CUSTOMIZINGDATA_EXTRACT use version 9 and resend the dependent data from ECC to SAP Sourcing.  If successfull, the company codes will be updated.

Regards,

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

Assuming you have used the report BBP_ES_CUSTOMIZINGDATA_EXTRACT to extract the company codes. You will need to use the version 9 - this will be the first field on the selection screen of the report..  please try that and let us know..

Regards

Prasad