Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment perposal in showing Green Symbol

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I doing APP Run after maintain all parameters , when i go to Payment Proposal showing Outstanding payment in Green Colour symbol and one more item showing Debited .. so my doubt and what i understanding is while doing payment run F110 only showing Green symbol as per sap standard symbol Green symbol means clear red colour symbol means Dues/Overdue or should be clear .

see the screen shot below

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member267327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

What is your exact issue is it that system is not generating EDI file for that vendor? or your concerned with red item showing in payment run? .

Please provide clarification to provide the appropriate solution on this.

Regards,

Dattatraya B.

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dattatraya,

Thx for reply.

yes ryt , system is not generating EDI file for vendor.  actually what we want is ..

through APP Run F110 when i run . after run we will decide based on Bank Fund available or not after that same amount send to Bank to give vendor account credit. ryt now we are giving payment to vendor one by one.. i am trying to achieve .. kindly help the process. i have read number of thread but more confusing..

i need step before going to do this activity.

some times EDI, or DME file IDoc come in Picture..and what should i ask to bank for the same to this activity.

Kindly help me ,

i will be greatful to you.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Pranav Kr.Gupta

former_member267327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Thanks for providing information.

According to your above screenshot of payment run log, system should generate EDI file by RFFOEDI1 program but due to missing configuration it is not possible. if you are doing this activity first time then you have to do EDI config where you should be link your house bank with EDI partner number & then enter the payment method in 'EDI-compatible     payment methods' option. Go to WE20 to create EDI partner profile wherein create it the same by EDI partner number you entered in house bank.

Now, system should egenrate spool of EDI file.

Another way is you can generate DME file via PMW (Payment medium workbench) wherein you have to confirm the file format with bank for country specific & according to bank format you have to modify the same. if there any custom field then same you can bring using functional module in DME structure.

Please confirm with bank in which format they want this file for e.g. XML, PDF & text etc.

I think in your case there is no configuration defined regards to EDI thats why system issue error that no records selected.

In case of any clarification, please let me know.

Regards,

Dattatraya B.

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lottt Birdar,

I hope , with the help of you i can achieve very soon .. ryt now i m busy with Normal Process via Cheque APP Payment run. last three days i was so much confuse after yesterday night lot of Thread i ve read.. but . i understand gradually and will be resolve with the help of you.

i will let you know once done.

sir again i have post some issues in APP for Diffirent issues like Debit Balance showing while APP Run. today i will show the users to normal Process . without EDI n all. i have lots of issues come gradually.

let me finished first normal process . we will purpose to EDI thru Bank direct payment based on Bank Foramt.

Thanku so much sir.

i will give you the reply in night .

Kind Regards

Pranav Kr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranav,

In your proposal Run Green colour icon means that the documents (Invoices, credit memo etc.) have got successfully selected for payment. If you double click on this you will be able to see the documents which have got successfully selected.

On the other hand, Red colour icon means that due to some errors, documents couldn't get selected for payment. If you double click on this you will be able to see all the documents which couldn't get select. If you double click on each document then you will be able the see the error why it couldn't get select.

For all the errors kindly go through the proposal run where it shows everything in detail. Hope I could clarify your queries.

Kind Regards,
Sonal Chaudhary.

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

I agree, but  when you do run APP system will not suppose to show direct in Green colour Symbol as we understand . my question is system should suppose to show to first Red colour after select the line item then it will replace in Green colour.. earlier not happend.

Thanks

Pranav.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Once you click on edit payment proposal, the system displays payments and exception details. If you double click on red line item, then system will display the document details which are not paid due to some issue. If you want to the cause for exception, then you have to run exception list, which is in edit-proposal-exception list.

Regards,

Mukthar

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have seen once payment has been made but Check Register not updated coz of we want to run Through EDI direct credit to Vendor via EDI DME file, that i want to achieve. i m stuck now.

i have run three vendor process all three vendor outstanding balance has been cleared when i seen through FBL1N.

but EDI not generated

see the below screen step by step i did.. kindly correct me i will be greatful once done with the help of you .

when i see the log showing

see the screen shot below sir.

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Screen shot missed

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Share screen shot of payment run log.

Regards,

Mukthar

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Goo Morning Ali,

see the screen shot below

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Go to additional log tab and click on payment run log, share screen shot of it.

Regards,

Mukthar

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhthar,

it is only payment additional log tab-->Payment Run Log.only. in above screen shot sir.

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

screen shot

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranav,

hit twice the red icon record. Then hit again to display a popup. Down there you will have a text containing issue information.

please let me know

regards

former_member267327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

It seems to be that you are clearing credit balance wit debit balance. For detailed information, you can check the proposal -->exception list or click on display proposal log. Wherein you can see the cause to not clearing this debit balance.

If you are not able to see LOG then delete the proposal & re-run the payment run by selecting the below additional log.

If issue is still persist then kindly attach the screenshot of additional log.

Regards,

Dattatraya B.