cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server side cannot respond your request (No scenario step (vBIU) assigned for step for sender system (SysId) [0009] [incoming identifier = 'io'])

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I need to send info from an add-on to b1if, the I'm doing a http post request but I can't. I don't know what is wrong with my system. Can anyone help me?  The error is the next

Emitted HTTP-Code: 500 - Internal Server Error 

Internal Reason:  Server side cannot respond your request (No scenario step (vBIU) assigned for step for sender system (SysId) [0009] [incoming identifier = 'io'])

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bastian_schaefer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the B1 Online help (Help -> Online Help) and enter search term "HTTP Inbound".

1. Use a SLD Entry from type H.AnySystem, e.g. automatically created "HTTP-B1System" with sysID "001sap0000".
  2. Define a scenario package (Scenarios -> Package Design) and enter the Authentication parameter. If you leave it empty the default is "basic" authentication, where the "B1iadmin" runtime user can be reused (or you create a special UI and runtime user to be used via Maintenance -> User Administration). If you explicitly don't want any authentication change the parameter to "No Authentication".
  3. Create a scenario step (Scenarios -> Step Design) and assign it to the previously created package. Define the inbound type as "HTTP Call" (outbound will be HTTP automatically).
  4. Design your scenario step processing and activate the scenario.
    To call the integration framework server using URL parameter, use the following address:
    http://<server>:<port>/B1iXcellerator/exec/ipo/vP.<SLDsysid>.in_HCSX/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runtime/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT.ipo/proc

Best regards

Bastian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member622512
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

I'm interested if your problem was solved and what was your solution?

Kind regards,

Marcel

former_member192773
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

Don't forget to put : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

before your input -body.

That was a mistake i made today.

Best Regards Teun