cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storing attachments for a medical service to an external content repository

cristin_charbonneau
Participant

Good afternoon.

We have configured to store attachments on medical services (EH&S) to an external Documentum content repository using DMS.

We need to know in which table in SAP the links to these attachments are maintained?

In OAC3 the DRAW object specifies to use link table TOA01 but there are no links stored here for the repository.

I have also checked TOA02, TOA03, and TOAHR and nothing is being stored for this repository.

Thanks in advance.

Cristin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

benedikt_wagner_mdt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

probably you are using KPRO (customizing of DMS document types, TDWA-KPRO_USE = X).

Then the link between DMS info record and documents is done in the following way:

• DMS_DOC2LOIO contains link between DMS key and LOIO (logical information object)
  • DMS_PH_CD1 contains PHIO (physical information object, equals TOA01-ARC_DOC_ID); select DMS_PH_CD1 using field LOIO_ID = DMS_DOC2LOIO-LO_OBJID.
  • DMS_PH_CD1-STOR_CAT contains the storage category which is defined in transaction OACT and linked to a content repository.

If you have not customized an own storage category in OACT, I guess you will actually store the documents in the database instead of Documentum.

Regards,

Benedikt

cristin_charbonneau
Participant

Thank you, Benedikt!  That is exactly what I was searching for.

Regards,

Cristin

Answers (0)