SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM split account document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I'm working in a FM implementation and the client has the following scenario:

Create a Requisition > Purchase Order > MIGO > MIRO using the Fund "A", but, sometimes, they just realize after creating the MIRO that the Fund should be a different one (and sometimes, more than one Fund).

So, do you know if it's possible to make a reclassification only in FM to change the Fund or split in more than one Funds?

I'm checking the customizing for the Rule-Based Account Assignment, but I didn't have success yet.

Thanks a lot and Best Regards,

Pedro B. Gomes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pedro,

Maybe you can use a Funds Transfer (FMWA) which is like a manual journal entry in FM to transfer actual values.

Thanks

Shyam

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid not. Anyway, not by standard means. Correct FM flow presumes adopting FM assignment through the document chain. Reassignment of the whole chain would be required in case of modification, but even this won't assure you a split of the document.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. However, check note 1963220 - Enhancement of FM Derivation Tool and  1875038 - Enhancement of FM Derivation Tool for better control on derivation of FM assignment in the chain.

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pedro,

Maybe you can use a Funds Transfer (FMWA) which is like a manual journal entry in FM to transfer actual values.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys!

We decided to create an enhacement to execute FMWA in those cases, it will create a new document making a credit in the old fund and debits in the new funds.

Thanks and Best Regards!

Pedro