Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode Authorization Requirement - F_FAGL_LDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Years ago before I was the SAP Security Admin for my org, an additional authorization requirement was implemented for tcodes - Ledger auth F_FAGL_LDR and F_FAGL_SEG.  However, SU24 was never updated to include this auth for ANY tcodes in the system (FI/CO).  Now, I am unsure of how to determine which tcodes were affected by this auth requirement.

Can someone please advise as to how I can go about determining which tcodes were affected by this new requirement?  How was the requirement implemented (your thoughts)?  Was this hard-coded into the tcodes ABAP themselves?  Again, SU24 does not show this requirement for many of the tcodes that hit errors when users do not have F_FAGL_LDR.

Thanks,

Ken

2 REPLIES 2

Private_Member_25738
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning Ken,

I dont sure if its possible have a good analisis about your requiment.

Try check it into tables:

USOBT

USOBX_C

USOBT_C

In other side, you can execute the program: RSABAPSC

Please let us with anything.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Also I found this post where a person created a Z program to check the authorization objects of transactions.

I will create this Z program, but checking it appears the same as SU24 (but you can select more than one transaction).

The url of the program:

HOW TO FIND Authorization Object for Any Transaction code - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Best regards.