cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using user's portal theme in WD ABAP application

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a WD ABAP iView and it is being used to open an application hosted on other federated portal (by sending Application Name as a parameter set in iView property).

The setup work fine and I am able to see the required application but the theme of the application is different from the user's current portal theme.

I have tried setting the parameter WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET=X and WDUSEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET=X in 'Application Parameters' property of the WD ABAP iView. But result is still same as before.

Please suggest a solution for this.

Thanks,

Tarun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

This issue already fixed by following notes:

2137529   LAFService is not available from webdynpro java application

1446099   Application (Web Dynpro or ITS) is not displayed in customer theme

Regards,

Mahmoud

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Please check what is the value for the paramter WDTHEMEROOT in the application WD_GLOBAL_SETTING through workbench. And also do check the parameters tab of the application for paraameter WDTHEMEROOT.

Application Parameters and URL Parameters - Reference - SAP Library

Regards,

Harsha

0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies Harsha and Tanush. I went through the link shared by you. I have put WDTHEMEROOT=My_Custom_Theme_Name in 'Application Parameter' property of the iview. Now, the application is appearing in SAP Tradeshow theme. Previously, it was SAP CORBU.

Is there anything that I am missing?

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

it means that the theme name you have given is not accessible. BTW the custom theme name you are providing, is it the one you have created in ECC or in the Portal.

Regards,

Harsha

0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

The custom theme has been created in portal using theme editor.

Is there any more configuration required somewhere?Or some more parameter to be set?

I also observed that when I right click on the WD ABAP application and open Technical Help, there is one parameter sap-cssurl with value as:

http://<hostname>:<portno.>/com.sap.portal.design.urdesigndata/themes/portal/customer/XXXXX/ur/ur_ie6.css?v=10.30.0.233160.1

where XXXXX is name of one of the custom themes(there are a few custom themes created). And, this URL remains unchanged even if I change theme name in WDTHEMEROOT parameter or remove it.

Regards,

Tarun

tanushsingh_parihar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

See this help page to understand how the stylesheet is selected and then check if you have the correct settings in place

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/47/af752005c92fe1e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Thanks Tanush for reply. I have put WDTHEMEROOT=My_Custom_Theme_Name in 'Application Parameter' property of the iview. Now, the application is appearing in SAP Tradeshow theme. Previously, it was SAP CORBU.

Is there anything that I am missing?