Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

how to include two entity sets in the path (data: { path: "/Products" })

Hi Experts,

May i know how i am going to include two entity sets in the path? The below code only shown it only involves one entityset.

data: {

path: "/Products"

}

Second Question:

If both entity sets (Products & ProductRevenue) contains the same attributes (let say it is Hsl)but different value and i wish to set the Hsl in Products as x-axis and Hsl in ProductRevenue as y-axis,how the Web IDE is going to differentiate the value of Hsl from Products is set as x-axis or Hsl  from ProductRevenue is set as y-axis?

var feedValueAxis_dual_stacked_bar3 = new sap.viz.ui5.controls.common.feeds.FeedItem({

'uid': "valueAxis",

'type': "Measure",

'values': ["Hsl"]

}),

//feedValueAxis2_dual_stacked_bar3 = new sap.viz.ui5.controls.common.feeds.FeedItem({

//    'uid': "valueAxis2",

//    'type': "Measure",

//    'values': ["Hsl"]

//}),

Regards,

Loh.

Former Member
replied

That is not possible this way, because it is like adding apples to oranges (although they may have the same properties, they are distinct entities)

Also, there is no way you can bind a list, table, etc to more than one array. It is logically not possible to have a list containing of multiple arrays of multiple different objects.

I think you should go back to the drawingboard, and create a service which contains all the properties you want for your chart

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question