cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time error when automatic creation of BP from Customer for Differ.Co codes (same number ranges for all co codes)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Settings are made such a way where automatic BP will be created when creating customers.

it will be created successfully when no BP is created with same number as customer.

but the same customer number  is used for different company codes.

At the time of creating same customer number for different company code- we are unable to create BP

due to Run time error.

please help to resolve this issue..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nayamath Syed,

If your purpose is to create the same customer in other company code, you can try to extend same customer / BP to multiple co. codes by using the same BP.

Just go to - T-Code : BP - Edit mode - Company code data - Company code field here you can assign the new company code as you required.

Its vice versa, you can extend the customers also to other co.codes in the same manner by using XD01.

Just try to do this, i hope this will resolves your issue.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subbarao,

Thank you for reply

The purpose is to create same customer in other company code - But we have activated automatic BP creation at the time of creation/extending customers to different company codes.

Your comments will work if we have not activated automatic BP creation.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nayamath Syed,

I understand that your requirement is creation of customer & Bp (Both) in more then one company code with same number, also you have done required config for creation of BP from customer.

Then Based on your configuration If you are extending the customer to other company codes then it will be extending the BP also in the same company code.

I hope it works, Just check it once, Also Correct me if my understanding is not correct.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

Could you please let me know the configuration step where we Activate Synchronization - so that BP will get extended company code level?

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nayamath Syed,

Just check config as below.

SPRO- Cross-Application Components - Cross-Application Components - Synchronization Control - Synchronization Control - Activate Synchronization Options--> Here you can activate BP to customer & Customer to BP, so that changes will be replicating both areas.

I hope you have already done, if not BP will not get create from cust. creation.

Just goto XD01- Give your cust. no and give new co code where you want to extend and proceed.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

when i go to XD01-give Customer No- and give a Company code and proceed- fill all the parameters and try to Save- then i am getting the Run time Error as the Screen shown above

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nayamath Syed,

I tried creating the same in my test system, its extending the Customer & BP fine. Just check the error with your technical person.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Same error is causing the problem.

same run time error which says- Business Parneter xxx already exists

could you please send me the configuration steps? so that i will cross verify if everything is done or not?

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Syed,

Pls try to refer SAP NOTE NO : 956054 or refer below link to access the note and make sure you have done the same config.

http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/0/22/64/61/note-oss/0000956054-Synchronisation-CVI-avec-REFX.pdf

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Subbarao,

PPO was not activated.

and rest I could see all the settings are made.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A customer has actually one is to one relation with BP relation type. Now in this case, since the same customer number is being created for the different company code then system finds the BP linkage with the same number hence, it is not allowing us to create a BP.

This happens due to number range conflict.One of the solution is to change the number range assignment of BP-Customer and also allowing explicit creation of BP with customer (FLBPD1).

Else you need to raise an incident to SAP for resolution of this issue.

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth,

Thanks for reply,

If we change the number ranges for Customer group and BP group differently- then i think we cannot create automatic BP at the time of creation of Customers right??