cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown list / Combobox in Personas 3 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have this problem when adding dropdown list. Setting labels and values is normal ( see pic 1) .

Then in edit mode, I can see the dropdown properly with "two" as an option ( see pic 2 )

But when I save and switch to view mode the dropdown is empty and won't open after clicking. (see pic3 - that's like clicked dropdown looks like there)

Is there some problem in our system, or is there anything that can be done to fix it?

Thanks in advace.

Regards,

Igor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

we are on 3.0 SP01 with a few notes and it works fine for me as well. What's your kernel level at the moment? We patched to 7.42 PL210, you should have at least PL200 for SP01.

Kind regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

As far as I know, we are running on SAP kernel 7.42 and kernel patch 200 with Personas 3.0. I'm not sure where to find information about SP.

The issue still persists, so I suppose an update could have fixed it.

I'll report it here soon after the update.

Thanks for the info,

Best Regards,

Igor

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

you can see it if you are in your sap menü start screen, go to "System" -> "Status". You will get a popup (left), press the button and go to "PERSONAS".

If you are on SP00, maybe install SP01 first.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the explanation. Our system has the same preferences - Release 300, SP-Level 0001.

So maybe the PL 210 will fix it. We'll try to update and figure things out and I will report it here.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

We encountered the same issue and applied Kernel 742 PL212 disp+work package. It is working now.

Thanks everyone!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

so we tried John's solution with the success. The version 212 is what made the difference, everything is fully working now.

Thanks once again for useful tips.

Igor

former_member313514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have installed Screen personas 3 Sp02 in our system and are having same issue with ComboBox.

Below is the SAP Kernel level information:

Kernel release: 742

Package level: 323

Has anybody else experienced it in personas 3 SP 02 ?

former_member246668
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurjeet,

I Checked personas 3 in SP02 (kernel Level: 742, Package level: 300) and the Dropdown works perfectly.

I checked from a colleague; Though he does not know the reason for the issue, but recommends upgrading it to the next Kernel release: 745/Package level: 110.

Any other comments on this are welcome.

former_member313514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neelesh,

Our system is still Non-Unicode, so we won't be able to 745.

Is there anything else i can look at ?

Thanks,

Gurjeet

former_member313514
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue was related to Unicode, just found OSS note 2249734 which resolves this issue in Non-Unicode system.

Its working fine now

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Igor,

please provide some Informations on your system.

Is the problem in SSP 3.0 SP1?

I checked what you did in my system and it turned out to be okay.

See pictures attached.

My system is still SSP 3.0 SP0 (rampup) with some notes installed.

If the problem is in the new SSP3.0 SP1 Version and you already applied ALL SAP notes for SSP3.0 after SP1, then i suggest opening an incident at SAP.

Best Regards,

Robert Neue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the same issue in our System. Had no success to fix it so far.