Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is someone..I need answer as name of person

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scn,

It's really not acceptable  at all..Someone is now behind my points.

Please find below screens.

Within an hour, this many points reduce. And when i check my reputation page.

I don't know how someone can unmarked these many questions.

I need the name of "SOMEONE".

I knew this going to happen..but in this way..really this is not at all acceptable.

Regards..

Praveer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveer,

As per your last similar question , it looks like you are losing points due to a combination of things.  Firstly, some of your own content has been rejected and secondly, you have answered discussions and gained some points, only for those discussions to subsequently be removed and the points de-assigned.  As I tried to suggest last time but I don't think you understood, please stop answering basic questions in the ABAP spaces, as this is likely to be the outcome.

Firstly, I'd say does it matter, they are just points?  This isn't the first time we've had a similar situation -

Secondly, I'd also suggest you don't go on a crusade about gaining points...  As this is the second time you've asked this sort of question I've done some deeper digging and can see you have earned a number of points by voting on lots of SCN polls all across SCN.  Some of these polls are years old and based on their content, no longer valid.  If I were a sceptical man, I'd question why someone would go to the apparent trouble of seeking out lots of polls to vote on - I'm sure the fact you get a point for doing so is just a coincidence...

To be clear, if you are here just to gain points you will quickly fall foul of the general spirit of the community.  I'd really suggest you stop worrying about points and instead focus on sharing quality knowledge and content.

Cheers,

G.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

"I'd also suggest you don't go on a crusade about gaining points".

If this is the case, better leave the point option in scn, make it clean and clear. because we are here to find the solution or provide the solution. Let the person decide to choose the best option. Not someone else.

And this time, i Need the name of the person, who has unmarked the blogs or discussion.

I know this option also available in scn to find out who is unmarked the discussion or blog.

Someone is taking this personal and this is really not good in professional life and it should not be.

Regards

Praveer.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all..

It's summer and it's hot here... very hot. Someone got crazy...

Anyway.. Points are like money... What's important... Points/Money or be able to make a dribling To Cristiano Ronalo or Lionel Messi or better be able to help someone that needs it or someone that is too lazy to help himself?

I think that this should be the spirit of this SCN.

You want my points? Take them all I'll be back till I want it !

Bye

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

That SOMEONE would be me -

And it is not just you, there are others too who might raise this topic. So i was kind of expecting this too, the feeling is mutual here!

Did you check for which posts these points have been removed? Do you know that posting/answering basic questions are a violation of the RoE? Of late i had been busy with my project & now that i've little bit free time i have started my "summer cleaning".

I'll suggest that instead of raising concern about your poings loss, help the mods in squashing these content by clicking on the "Alert Moderator" button.

If you still think that you've been singled out, then you can -

1. Wait for someone to complain about the poings loss & find solace.
  2. Take the matter to the-powers-that-be of SCN management.

- Suhas

PS - Any inconvenience whatsoever due to the summer cleaning is deeply regrettable.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

come on Suhas..now you are taking this personally...'

I posted one blog in 2013 and once i answered you about my yesterday blogs..at that time you start searching my profile to point me out with different question.

This is really not good..not at all..

regards,

Praveer.

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

And why do you think i would be doing so? What do i gain by clearing the noise from the SCN forums?

I posted one blog in 2013 and once i answered you about my yesterday blogs..at that time you start searching my profile to point me out with different question.

If i were you and was miffed at something/somebody i would rather not make such childish accusations.

Regarding removing the point system, please be my guest. JvB has been ranting about it since ages but until now it has fallen to deaf ears. May be you should join that crusade.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

aah...leave Suhas..

I really don't have any mood to take this further..

It's you..and nobody knows this better then you..

then you do your job..and let me do mine.

Gareth Ryan: Thanks for your suggestion. But one think i would point out , suggest some change in reputation tab, while doing unmarked..name should come.Because in a day nobody is in hurry to unmarked the more then 10 discussion in hour and that too one person is exist in all over the discussion.

Regards,

Praveer.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're not the first person to think that they're being singled out and you're probably not going to be the last.

It's very simple if you post the kinds of questions, or answers to the kinds of questions that get rejected, you'll lose the points you gained.

Whatever else, you're certainly not being singled out, there's no vendetta and it isn't personal. It's really extremely odd to think that it is. Also, you do not "need to know" who reduced your points. It makes no difference to you. You won't contract any disease, you won't lose income, your spouses/partners won't leave you, you won't become less desirable to your gender preference.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

that someone would be a moderator of the space. Although I don't think, he/she is "after your points". More like moderating the space and getting rid of threads that are not good content.

But I guess, whoever it was, will reply here to explain it to you.

Regards,

Steffi.

PS: I just wonder, why everybody takes this point reduction business so personal.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Really Steffi..even i am thinking same way..

lets start a new conversation to remove the point strategy from SCN. what do you think..

The scn should only for discussion, blogs, documents etc..then i think scenario would be little bit different.

Regards,

Praveer.