Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Get a Connection From a Data Source

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SAP ME 6.1.4.39 and got the below exception for multiple SFC in particular duration of time.

nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@24bca0e9[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@2a08c116](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@30d9c8b8 --> 1388(locTrSupp:false)").; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean.processMessage(com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationMessage) throws com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationException method on bean instance com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean@56363561 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.integration.collaboration.ejb-6.1.4.39.jar*xml|CollaborationHandlerSO in application sap.com/me~ear.;

We have also checked in SAP help link for troubleshooting connection issues but the exception we are getting is not present.

SAP help link:   http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/5c/2f2c4142aef623e10000000a155106/content.htm

Please let us know if you have ever encountered with above exception and what could be the possible reason for it.

Any best practice we should follow to avoid such connection issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kshitiz Shrivastava

Message was edited by: Sergiy Katerinich

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please check SAP Note 1959687.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergiy for the reply.

In SAP note they are referring to MS SQL Server. In our project we are using Oracle.

It seems this note is not relevant with the our SAP environment.

Regards,

Kshitiz

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THe Note is correct because your error message is related to MSSQL exclusively. Thus it implies that you have wrong configuration of ME database pools due to either a failure during MECTC execution or redundant db.vendor option in JVM.