Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

55 Points deducted without notification

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yesterday I had 1826 points, now I have 1771 points.

I didn't posted any blog/document recently.

Is there any conditions or Rules and Regulations added/changed in SCN. If so, kindly share the link.

Also I would like to know why 55 points got deducted in single day without any notification.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There seem to be a number of people complaining about losing points at the moment...  As Raman has already mentioned, mostly this happens when you have either your own content rejected or more likely, answer a discussion that is subsequently rejected and any points allocated are removed.  If you see a discussion that is basic, instead of focusing on the quick and easy points you might get, please instead use the alert moderator button.

Also, thanks to you complaining about this, I've taken a deeper look at your activity and can see that you have recently posted a vote to lots and lots of polls, all over SCN.  Again, if I were a cynical man (which I am) I'd wonder why someone would apparently seek out lots and lots of polls of all sorts of random topics, just to add a vote.  The point you get for voting surely has nothing to do with it...

Cheers,

G.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Most of your points was removed at ABAP forum.

You can check them at your profile.

Go to your profile-->reputation-->expertise-->here click on gear symbol and see removed points under ABAP Development.

Moderators are removed the discussions or they may converted question into a discussion. in such cases, the users whoever got points in that thread will be gone/removed.

Why removed by moderator:

1.  User may posted a basic issue

2. posted a issue without search

3. issue might be discussed many times.

Thanks