cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order from R/3 to DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question on CIF. In our APO DP implementation, we are uploading the Sales orders from R/3 to BW and DP loads the data from BW. We want to switch to CIF interface. To my understanding, CIF interface transfers the Order data as “ATP categories” in APO Livecache . How this data can be mad visible in DP? How the historical sales order stats can be visible in DP? (Using only CIF) ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shibu

If you use CIF and get your Sales orders into the Order series LC , you should be able to transfer it to TS LC for DP by using /SAPAPO/LCOUT - Release to Demand Planning

So your orders of type FA can go into a DP(TS) Keyfigure in the DP planning area

You need to make sure your Characterisitcs for Prod Location in SNP and DP are lined up(you will be able to use only 2 char - 1 for prod and 1 for location from SNP while in BW you wouldve been able to load to any specific level) and you need to be aware of how the Sales orders will be disaggregated in DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens to the historical sales orders (Those are already delivered ie actuals )

Former Member
0 Kudos

i suppose you mean delivered orders will not figure in the CIF and once delivered will vanish from ... is that right?

you can restrict Sales orders sent back to DP only for the period in the future (use a frozen horizon at the point where you think sales orders will get delivered).

so as your planning books roll into this horizon what is in sales orders will be saved at the point of freezing

this will work if you have a good delivery schedule/record and you dont take any more sales orders inside this horizon

your history will not be that accurate too

Answers (0)