Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM CSOL: how to view what the conflicts are

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on Solman 7.1 SP12 and use CSOL (cross system object lock).

If there is a conflict, the Downgrade Protection assignment block states the conflict (i.e. 2 conflicts).

My question is, how do we run a report to see what these conflicts are??

At the moment I have to paste all the transports into the CSOL object monitor transaction and then export to a spreadsheet. Then I have to shift through all the cells (sometimes there could be thousands) to find the conflicting objects. Surely there is a report I can run which will tell me exactly which objects are conflicting?

Can anyone share this report with me?

Thanks
Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh my god!!! I finally found how to do this and it's so easy haha.

There is a little magnifying glass next to the "Ignore" button in the CRM Web Client UI.

I hadn't even noticed this before but this gives me exactly what I'm after!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone have any ideas?

You do see the conflicts as a Developer/Functional resource when the warning pops up.

This is exactly what I want to see...but AFTER the conflict exists. Surely there is somewhere to see this information again??

Cheers

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check method CSOL_CHECK of class /tmwflow/CL_CHM_CSOL_CHECK .

There are also the transaction /tmwflow/lockmon and the tables /TMWFLOW/TLOCKP and /TMWFLOW/TLOCKPC .

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Miguel.

The transaction and tables you shared in your above post I'm already aware of. However, these show the LOCKS, but unless I'm doing something silly they do not show what the CONFLICTS are.

I still have to export the data from the table and then put this in a spreadsheet and manually find the conflicting objects myself...I find this very absurd.

As mentioned, when you first see the warning as a Developer, it DOES show what the conflict is. All I want is too see this information again after I save the change to the transport.

Even in CRM Web Client UI, in the Downgrade Protection assignment block, it states the number of conflicts but there is no link or report to view what they are. This really should be built into the Downgrade Protection Assignment Block in my opinion.

If you can share any other way I can possibly view this, it would be great. What are other customers/people doing? I'm sure this must be an issue for everyone using CSOL!!??

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

Please refer the link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41654 at the end it has mention about the conflicts. Hope it give you idea.

Cheers

Sharma

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma

I went through the document you provided but didn't see anything around a report which tells me what the conflicts are??

Shaun