cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data and Transaction Data Replication. Bidirectional Replication C4C CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am on my first C4C and CRM project integration. I just have a couple of doubts on how replication is really working. According with the document "Integrating SAP Cloud for Customer with SAP CRM using SAP Process Integration" on page 7, most the data is replicated bidirectional and is classified in two data scenarios: Master Data Replication and Transactional Data Replication:

I also followed the guide "How To Perform Initial Load of Data from SAP CRM to SAP C4C" and for Master Data Replication, I could not find anything about Marketing attributes replication. First Question: What is the Mkt attribute reports name for initial load??

My second doubt is how Does replication work?? I understood that there is an initial load for master data.... but, what about delta changes or delta loads...for example: if I changed any data in my CRM System like any BPs name or create new ones, Will these changes replicate into my C4C system (Delta changes or delta loads)?? if yes, for what Master Data is going to happen:

1.Business Configuration

2.Product Category

3.Social Media --> No

4.Territories

5.Accounts (BP) --> Bidirectional

6.Mkt Attributes --> Bidirectional

7.Products

8.Acc. Hierarchy

9.Employees

And what about vice versa. If I am creating a new customer from C4C or change any BP previously created (initial load), Will it be replicated into my CRM system??

My last doubt is for Sales Quote and Sales Order in Transaction Data.It is not very clear for me what are the exact information replicated and what is the report names for Sales Quote and Sales Order Replication (Pricing). I found reports name "CRMPCD_ORDER_EXTRACT" but I am not sure if it going to work for sales order and sales quotes.

Hope you clarify my doubts.

Best Regards.

David Cortes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

answered in this duplicate thread 

Answers (0)