cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am on my first C4C and CRM project integration. I just have a couple of doubts about how replication is really working. According with the document "Integrating SAP Cloud for Customer with SAP CRM using SAP Process Integration" on page 7, there is the scenario flow between the two systems, most the data is bidirectional and is classified in two data scenarios: Master Data Replication and Transactional Data Replication:

I also followed the guide "How To Perform Initial Load of Data from SAP CRM to SAP C4C" and for Master Data Replication, I could not find anything about Marketing attributes replication. First Question: What is the Mkt attribute report replication name ??? My second doubt is how Does replication work?? I understood that there is an initial load for master data.... for example: if I changed any data in my CRM System like any BPs name, Will these changes replicate on-line in my C4C system (Like Delta changes)?? if yes, for what Master Data is delta replication is going to happen:

1.Business Configuration

2.Product Category

3.Social Media --> No

4.Territories

5.Accounts (BP) --> Bidirectional

6.Mkt Attributes --> Bidirectional

7.Products

8.Acc. Hierchy

9.Employees

And what about vice versa. If I am creating a new customer from C4C, Will it be replicated into my CRM system??

My last doubt is for Sales Quote and Sales Order in Transaction Data.It is not very clear for me what are the exact information replicated and what is the report name for Sales Quote and Sales Order Replication. I found the report name "CRMPCD_ORDER_EXTRACT" but I am not sure if it going to work for sales order and sales quotes.

Hope you can clarify my doubts.

Best Regards.

David Cortes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello David

Let me try to address your questions one at a time. 

Marketing attributes:  This is not covered in the initial load guide.   We have another guide for it:  .   We will update the initial load guide to include the marketing attributes in the overall description and point to the marketing attributes guide on SCN.   

For the question, how does the replication work.  For most objects, change pointers are used to send the data.  For example accounts, opportunities, etc.  This is from CRM to C4C.  In C4C it is a different concept but similar, once you make a change there is a trigger that sends the updated information to SAP CRM.    If you want to see the fields included, you can check the mapping in PI or look at the integration spreadsheets at https://service.sap.com/cloud4customer.   The fields that trigger changes are the standard fields that trigger IDOCs.  

Sales quotes are not replicated.  Meaning, you do not create a quote in one application and it is replicated to the other.  You need to decide where the quotes will happen, from the C4C system or from SAP CRM.   Follow-on documents can be created from quotes.   Orders are also not bi-directional with SAP CRM integration. 

The CRMPCD_ORDER_EXTRACT is used for the one-order concept in SAP CRM. It is discussed in the initial load guide as how to bring over leads and opportunities.

Please try out the  guide on marketing attributes and let us know how it goes. 

I hope this answers many of your questions. 

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow!!!

Thank you so much Ginger for all your information. That was the exact information I was looking for. I just have one last question. Replication from CRM to C4C is happening by change pointers to send data.Is this happening automatically ??? or there is something extra else to do besides initial load guide for sending data by change pointers??

Best Regards

David Cortes

Answers (0)