cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - Sending time info error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have Workmanager(win32) deployed, and we have recently updated the production agentry server with bug fixes and new functionnalities.

After deployement, when client user tries to Transmit, normally the client application will be automatically updated, but we get a "error please contact your administrator 13 ", just after the "Sending client info" step. The next step should normally be "Sending time info", but we never get there. When I check the events.log, I see there is a time alias not found.

"Client Time Zone 'Est (heure d’été)' is not recognized and no alias was found in TimeZoneAliases in Agentry.ini"

Can a missing alias cause the Transmit to get an error? Or is the missing alias just a warning?

When i delete the agentry.db file on the client mobile pc, and retry the Transmit, the error is gone and the update is done correctly. But I would like to do an update without having to manually delete the agentry.db file on each client machine.

I also found sap kba 1813025, but the note does not specify if the missing alias only causes warning in the log or it causes error on transmit.

Kind Regards,

Silver Xaphakdy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Silver,

The time alias message is just a warning, You can get rid of it adding something like this in your Agentry.ini file:

[TimeZoneAlias]

Est (heure d’été)=(UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris

But I'm quite sure the error is caused for something else.

Are you sure the Agentry instance started successfully? Maybe there is something else in the logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marçal,

You are right, it was only generating a warning. My error was a difference of version (1.4) on client machine and version (1.0) on Agentry server.

Thank you

Answers (0)