cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WORK MANAGER 6.2 Navigation from locations tab to object on Tile List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Environment: SMP 3.0 SP6 PL02; Agentry Client: SP08 PL02, Device: Android 4.0.4 , Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I am working on a custom application similar to SAP Work Manager 6.2. I have a locations tab which displays objects. On this map, on each location object showing on the map I have a navigation action that is meant to navigate the user to another screen, within the same screen set, to select the same object being navigated from, but this selection is rather made on a tile list rather. I have implemented this two way, but Agentry seems to be getting confused on selecting the right object that is being navigated from, on the map.

Implementation 1:

After navigating from the Locations tab an incorrect object is selected all the time.

Implementation 2:

I store the current selected HEADER_ORDER number (On the locations tab) on a Main Object variable, thereafter I navigate using the value that has been stored on the Main Object variable, please see implementation below:

The same behavior prevails with this implementation. An incorrect object is selected after navigation from the Locations tab to the Tile List.

Other implementations:

I have also tried hard coding the HEADER_ORDER to be selected after navigation on the List Selection rule, with no success. The correct object only gets selected on the first attempt of navigation, on the 2nd, 3rd etc, the incorrect object is selected.

I have also tried using a constant on a transaction, and similar to this scenario, a correct object is only selected at the first navigation, then after incorrect objects are selected.

Please kindly advise, is my implementation incorrect or is there another way I could achieve the desired navigation from the Locations tab to the Tile List with the object in context selected on the tile list as the final desired result.

Much appreciated!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The issue here is, I am trying to navigate to a different tab that is on the same screen set, hence everytime I navigate, it opens a new screenset. Then somehow the context of the list selection step and rule is lost.

Is there an action possibly for navigating between tabs on the same screenset?

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sizo,

I don't believe navigating tabs on the same screenset is possible currently.  Somebody can correct me if they have found a work around to do this.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason;

Actually this seems to happen because I am navigating from the main screen set and the main screen set in agentry cannot be closed and replaced by the one I am navigating to. So I have actually created more like a copy of the main screen set to navigate to and select the selected object on the map. The user will then have to navigate back manually to the main screen set, as it remains open in the background.

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu