Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE leaves session running on destination

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a "small" problem with PI (actually PO Java only) IDOC_AAE adapter which is calling our ERP system and not closing the RFC calls after the IDOC has been successfully created.

Basically every time the adapter call the destination it leaves the session running. We have checked a few things... timeouts are in place on both PO and ECC and  we have disabled acknowledgment on the PO side, but somehow the problem persist.

Anyone having the same issue?, is there anything I'm overlooking?

Also, status in SMGW is SEND / RECEIVE_WAIT_FOR_DATA and RFC (AL08) is simply idle for days

Any help appreciated.

Regards, Juan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

anyone?

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

I am not good with this, however, the application that is calling the RFC i target should be the one which should also be responsible for closing the connection.

Regards,

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I've checked the timeouts and acknowledgement settings on the Channel creating the IDOC's and its seems to be OK... so I'm scratching my head

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, this means, the most probable cause is the calling application itself. May be SAP should have provided a new patch for such issue, if reported or known.

Regards,

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the best will be to open an OSS message and see if this is a known issue.

Regards, JP