cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline assessment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to understand more about the offline assessment using interactive adobe forms..

I have a situation where in the person who will perform self assessment needs to consult or take opinion from his subordinates on the points.. Well, i believe he cannot forward the question to if he is using the online assessment. But with offline  will he be able to send the adobe form to his sub-ordinates, take their inputs and then finally submit, which will then update the SAP system with the responses.

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manisha,

The form can be forwarded to a subordinate for feedback but the subordinate can't submit the form back to the system.  The form must be submitted by the person who received it.  The system knows which email address the form was sent to and it must receive the form back from that address.  If the subordinate tries to submit the form directly, the system will send an error email saying the person submitting the form is not the person the form was sent to. 

Thanks.

Matt

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect! Thank you guys. If this is how it works then it will help me.

thanks for the info.

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manisha,

if i understand correctly

Yes in offilne,we have forward option

Once assessor receives mail with attachment,assessor can complete and submit

or

assessor can also forward  the attached  PDF to other person to provide more details and send back

Regards

Baithi