cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM02/QM03 Screen enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have got one requirement in which I will need some help.

In transaction QM02/QM03 for for a particular notification type, we will have to show a couple of Z fileds(which are already there in QMEL) in the tab Master Data in section Reference Object. We will also have to write code to popultae it and also update iy when its from QM02.

I checked the tech details -

Program (screen)     SAPLIQS0

Screen number        7200

Program (subscreen)  SAPMQM00

Screen number        3020

Program (GUI)        SAPLQM00

GUI status           IV5000

Can anyone help me out by giving relevant exit/BADI available to achieve this..?

Many thanks in advance.

Saikat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saikat,

Perhaps this post will help you:

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara,

Many thanks for your answer. The blog is really helpful.

But one small doubt, I see 27 screen exits as you mentined in the blog, but for my exact subscreen(subscreen no 3020, which is already existing as part of SAP standard) i dont see any exit. i have add my z fileds inside that subscreen.Can you kindly shed some light on this..?

I know I might be asking a dumb question but I am dealing with this for the first time.

Many thanks again,

Saikat

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saikat,

I already understood that the route to have z-fields is different. I was just trying to give clues through this post where some one line codes were written in the function-exits for exporting and importing the data to and fro the QMEL table. These F/Exits and codes might be still relevant to you.In fact I am unaware of the method you adopted for z-fields.

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara,

The Z fileds are already in the QMEL table but that has not been added in QM01/QM02/QM03 layout. It gets maintained through a web dynpro application(from where notifications are created, QM01 is not in use) and the requirement is that from QM02 and QM03 now they want to change/view the value of these fields. So the Z fields have not been adopted at all in the transactions till now.

Is it possible to add z fields inside an already existing standard subscreen..?

Many thanks,
Saikat

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I mentioned, I'm unable to connect to the method you had z-fields. The process has mainly 4 steps.

1. Through SE!1, creating Z-fields and having them in QMEL table (either through include table CI_QMEL or through Append structure.

2. Having them in in a Screen Area (through SPRO)

3. Coding in F/Exits for updating the QMEL table

4. Having them in list reports.

All of them are clearly explained in the document. In your case it seems only step1 has been done. Go through the document referred and compare with your objects carefully and I'm hopeful you will reach the solution. Take help of ABAPer.

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (0)