How to move Marketing Attribute to a new Set - keeping BP/Attribute-values
We need to make a lot of changes of our Marketing Attribut Sets.
New Attributs and Attribute Sets have to be created AND a couple of old Attributes has to be moved from one Set to another.
How can I move Attributes from one set to another AND keep the allocation to BP for the Attribute?
As far as I have found out, I can:
1) Add the Attribute to the new Attribute Set.
2) I can search in table AUSP and BUT000 to get the GUID for the BP's allocated to the Attribute
3) Then I run program/report RMCLMDEL to remove the allocations and Attribute from the old Set
4) I create a Mapping Format with BP and the Attribute.
5) I create an External list for the BP found i Step 2 and add the Attribute with value
But this is a long proces to go through for around 100 Attributes
Is there an easier way to do this?
I addition I have experienced that AUSP is not cleared after running RMCLMDEL. That worries me and I cannot figure out which consequence this could have.
I hope some of you can help me