Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM integration

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on TM 9.1 and whenever I am editing freight order, alerts based on unexpected events are getting triggered and hence bombarding user inbox. Any suggestion how to solve this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

some more infos would be helpful.

But i assume you are changing the EH and EE will be changed. This leads to a reprocessing of the EH i.e. reprocessing all events.

If the chnage of the EE is really needed you can use activity CHECK_REPROCESS_FLAG to check for it. You can then exclude activities if you are in repocess case.

There are many examples in the delivered rule sets.

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In TM we dont want to really change the EE. My objective is that we should trigger alerts only for std events like delay or else there should be no alerts set up and send to the respective owners. Currently system is sending alerts for any data change in FO.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

but then you can just set up the ruleset accordingly.

If Event Code = Delay -> Send Alert

There are also many examples in the delivered rule sets.

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Also it will be good if you can highlight under which scenarios, activities-alert_create needs to be speciifed for EE monitor. Is it mandatory that to trigger alerts in std SAP, under EE monitor also w e need to maintain the activity for alerts.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

for EE Monitor you have also maintain your rule logic including Alerts.

Just check transaction /SAPTRX/TSC0TP and e.g. Multi Task EE Mon Activity: PCM10_OVERDUE

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Can you check the unexpected event for freight order which is triggering the alert when there is a change in it?

There are couple of activity methods IS_EE_LATE and IS_EE_MSG_LATE where you can set in rule set to trigger alert when there is a delay for expected event (you have to configured expected event).

Please check this discussion.

Regards

GGOPII