Capturing additional excise duty at depot .
During stock transfer to from plant to depot excise value is less than the actual value and MIGO has been done and excise value has been captured at
depot . Now I have to capture differential excise valued at depot. Which will be the correct process to capture additional excise at depot
1. Using J1IH thorough additional excise duty or other adjustment .
2. Using J1IS.
Please help in the process and how A certificate will be attached and what will be correct excise transaction type for it ?
Mrityunjay Mahatha replied
Thanks a lot for your reply but these steps solved my problem .
1) Create an Additional Excise invoice in Supplying Plant with J1IS Transaction code referring the PGI (641) document..
2) Post the Same using J1IV.
3) Create a Additional Excise invoice in J1IGA in the Receiving plant. (Specify the details in the A certificate number in J1IGA before Posting)
4) When you sale the Product from Depot, you create an Excise invoice in J1IJ.Here you have to select A certificate number besides Mother Excise invoice..