Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My accounts App is not showing all the accounts

jitendar_reddy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Good day,

We are implementing Fiori, My accounts and My contacts apps are not showing all the accounts available in crm,

Regds

Jitednar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendar,

Please check whether you have done the correct configuration according to the link:

App Implementation: My Accounts - SAP Fiori 1.0 for SAP CRM - SAP Library

Configuration Tasks

Configure identification of users' accounts for display in the "My Accounts" view

You can define a user’s accounts as either of the following:

Accounts for which the user is employee responsible

Ensure that each user who has access to the "My Accounts" app is assigned to a business partner with the "Employee" business partner role.

Accounts for which specified relationship categories exist (with back-end product version SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0)

Specify the relationship categories in Customizing for SAP CRM, under Start of the navigation path "Customer Relationship Management" Next navigation step"Master Data" Next navigation step"Business Partner" Next navigation step"Settings for "My Accounts" and "My Contacts" Apps" Next navigation step"Define the Determination of Users' Accounts" End of the navigation path

App Implementation: My Contacts - SAP Fiori 1.0 for SAP CRM - SAP Library

Configuration Tasks

Configure identification of users' accounts for determining users' contacts

You can define a user’s accounts as being either of the following:

Accounts for which the user is employee responsible

Ensure that each user who has access to the "My Contacts" app is assigned to a business partner with the "Employee" business partner role.

Accounts for which specified relationship categories exist

Specify the relationship categories in Customizing for SAP CRM, under Start of the navigation path "Customer Relationship Management" Next navigation step"Master Data" Next navigation step"Business Partner" Next navigation step"Settings for "My Accounts" and "My Contacts" Apps" Next navigation step"Define the Determination of Users' Accounts" End of the navigation path

Regards,

Moon

jitendar_reddy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still i am unable to see the accounts in My accounts app but i am able to search an account while creating a task, even with the contacts is the same.

Regds

Jitendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendar,

I am having the same issue that the accounts are displayed on CRM Accounts.Were you able to resolve the issue?Can you please share the solution?

Thanks,

Sai

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Sai

please make sure yoy have carefully read and completed all of the configuration for the app.

Make sure you have searched for SAP Notes for My Accounts & My Contacts and applied those relevant to your environment.

Only accounts and contacts assigned to you will be shown. If no accounts are shown it may be that there are no accounts assigned to you.

My Contacts shows contacts of your assigned accounts. So start with the My Accounts app

If you have done and checked all that and still can't get it to work raise a SAP Message

Btw I have personally seen these apps working at a customer site.

Rgds

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jocelyn for responding.

The accounts created in CRM are displayed but the accounts from ECC are not getting displayed.Can you let me know is there any specific changes that we have to do to pull the ECC accounts?

Thanks.

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

So have you activated the OData Service ERP_BUPA_ODATA ?

Have you tried running the OData Service ERP_BUPA_ODATA in the Gateway Client to check it is working and to see what data it is returning ? 

I can't see any specific config instructions for ERP in the doco so perhaps you should also raise a SAP Message requesting details on what config needs to be done in ERP to ensure the OData Service retrieves the correct information

Rgds,

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!! Jocelyn.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendar,

You can see only responsible accounts. You can not see others's responsible accounts available in the CRM system. Please check the BP relationship.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

jitendar_reddy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply

If i create an account in CRM and i am unable to see in My Accounts app in Fiori and also same with the My contacts But i am able to see Appointments and Tasks.

Regds

Jitendar

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendar,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps.

SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG