cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode to check whether if all assignments have been completed & correctly for a particular sales organization

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I know of a T. Code called OVX8N to check for the Enterprise Structure inconsistency , but the problem there is it shows the structure and assignments for all organizations whereas I want only for the organization I last created . For example ,let's say I have created a Sales Organization called 6566 (S.Org.) and a Plant( 7779) . Now I defined all the required for creating a enterprise structure -like creating a Shipping pt.,divisions, sales office,sales group etc etc...

Then I try to assign one by one ,one to the other like Sales Org to Co. Code,Distr. Channel to Sales Org., div. to sales org. ,plant to co. code etc etc....so on, till all assignments are completed.

Now I want to check if my enterprise structure has been created properly and if some assignments by mistake I have missed out... How to do that?

I want report of only for my created enterprise structure which has a sales org. 6566 & plant (7779) in it  as described above & not for all the organizations including the default ones that comes with the ECC Software .

Thanks

With Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Namrata,

Check tcode : EC04, EC01.

in it click on 'structure' and then 'navigation',  there you can search for your sales org and double click on it to see the organizational structure.

You can click on each node to see the assignments

Regards

Jobi

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Jovi Sir.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would have configured with some transport request.  So execute table E070 where you input your SAP login id and execute so that you will get list of configurations done by with your user id.  Now go to E071K and copy paste the transport requests from E070 to this table and execute.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

None of the T. Codes you mentioned, viz. E070 & E071K at the SAP login page is working.

G Lakshmipathi wrote:

You would have configured with some transport request.  So execute table E070 where you input your SAP login id and execute so that you will get list of configurations done by with your user id.  Now go to E071K and copy paste the transport requests from E070 to this table and execute.

G. Lakshmipathi

I don't know what you mean by transport request. Do you mean the "Prompt for customizing request" window that pops-up when trying to save any data like this one below -

Also, you said "execute table E070 where you input your SAP login id and execute so that you will get list of configurations done by with your user id. " I don't get that ... plz explain where do I execute that E070 Trans. code? Is it at the login page shown below that you meant?.....Quite confusing  and I still don't know what is the difference between a T.code and Table or how to execute a Table?

Hope you will clarify my doubts.

Thanks & Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
None of the T. Codes you mentioned

Before asking such a detailed query, why don't you go through the post carefully and understand what the text says.  Your post clearly shows you have not gone through properly.

I never said tcodes.  Those are all tables and you have to check either in SE16 or SE16N.  Still if you are not able to understand what you are suppose to do, please check with your colleagues nearby how to check the tables.

G. Lakshmipathi

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Namrata,

There is no such functionality in standard,however you can fulfill your requirement with customization with the fields which you want to  link each other. where you can see the list of linked entities assigned to each other.

Regards,

Adithya.

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Adithya Velide wrote:

......... you can fulfill your requirement with customization with the fields which you want to  link each other. where you can see the list of linked entities assigned to each other.

Regards,

Adithya.

Thanks Adithya for replying but what you wrote I couldn't get you as I am still learning. Can you please explain what you meant by the above statement?

Thanks & Regards

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean from the sales organization level you assign all the remaining entities. which means,

sales org------>D.ch

sales org.------> div

sales org, d.ch.----------> plant ,etc.

So if you maintain a customization that, whether this entities are assigned to the perticular sales org. or not then your requirement will be fulfilled.

Regards,

Adithya.

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

What do you mean by "maintain a customization"?

With Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such report to validate the enterprise structure you have created. However you can check the desired values directly from the tables to ensure that your configuration is correct.

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Navaneetha Krishnan wrote:

....... check the desired values directly from the tables to ensure that your configuration is correct.

Hi Navaneetha,

What tables do you mean? Can you please explain in more details? I couldn't get either of you.

With Regards