cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Bapi's not available for Sales Organisation, Distribution channel, Division,and Sales Office??..

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant

Hi Techies,

I'm making a odata service where I need to get a list of sales order type, sales orgs, dist channel , division, sales office.... ..

BAPI WHICH GIVES ALL THE SALES ORG.

BAPI WHICH GIVES ALL THE DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL

BAPI WHICH GIVES ALL THE DIVISION

BAPI WHICH GIVES ALL THE SALES ORDER TYPE

BAPI WHICH GIVES ALL THE SALES OFFICE.

Kindly share the bapi's .. it will be very helpful....

P.S: I tried for get_details bapi for my OData service but its not needed over here as I need the Get_List bapi

Best Regards,

Pavan G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I agree with Ashwin, this is not related with gateway. is the place for asking abap related questions.

If you are not able to find a standard BAPI, you can always go for custom business logic as per your needs. Like if you are not able to find BAPI for list of sales organisation, go to SE11, select the 'data type' radio button, give VKORG as input(this is the data element for sales org), double click on 'vkorg' domain, go to 'value range' tab, you will find 'value table' field at the bottom, this is the Master table for sales organisation. Write a select statement on this table and you are good to go.

Regards,

Ekansh

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Question is more of finding some standard logic for your requirement and is not related to GW.

I would suggest to post this in the appropriate forum to get the answers.

Regards,

Ashwin