CCLM extraction job SM_CCL:LUSG fail
We are in process of configuring CCLM. We have scheduled the extraction jobs from the managed system DEV
One of the extraction job SM_CCL:LUSG is failing with the message "No Data Found for Local Solution".
This job was running before successfully, but was failing today. Please see the attached job log.
Not sure why is failing now.
Karthik Paramasivam replied
Please check the below steps completed in BW client
1. Start Transaction RSA1
2. Navigate to 'BI Content'
3. Select 'Object Types'
4. Query Elements >> Query >> Select Objects(Double click)
5. Enter '0CCMAW_USED_PROG_ON_DATE' in the dialog box that appears
6. Press 'Find'
7. When the query appears, select/highlight it, and press 'transfer'
8. Select the source system, and press 'ok' - this may not appear, not an issue.
9. Highlight the query, and press 'Install'
2.LSUG Job failing:
Also apply the latest note version
Need following notes implemented
3. City Model not displaying
Implement SAP note 2105197.
once get LSUG job will collect the UPL & Work stats data from managed system.