Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding issue in installation of sap po

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i had a query where we are installing the sap process integration .here we have installed the oracle database of version 11.02. but it asking for the client version of 12.1. how should we proceed from here .please suggest me.

Thanks

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to install oracle database and client it will be available in your software package which you downloaded from market place.

Thanks

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

but in market place we found the version of 11.2 of oracle version and client.just now i searched for the oracle rdbms 12.1 and its client .i will try to install this.if there are any queries i will let you know.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Could please provide post installation check list so that we will cross check in our system.

Thanks

Giridhar

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay.follow the url http://hostname:port/sld/fun and your PO package should enable.

Thanks

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this blog for more details

Thanks

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

i need your help. I tried to install the sap po(7.4) on mssql database.while installing process is going the following screen is getting closed. So is it running in backend or the installation is stopped?

if it is stopped what i have to do? i have attached this screenshot for example(this installation screen is getting closed)

1. i have installed the this software in vmware.

2. i have configured the virtual memory between 20000-40000

3. allocated the Ram size 4gb

4. maintained the host entries in host file

5. created the microsoft loopback adapter

Please suggest me

Thanks

Giridhar

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks like this screen shot is from my blog

Can you check from the task manager also check whether it got minimized and running in background.

Thanks

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

yes inplace of 7.1 i have installed the 7.4 . the program output window is running.

Thanks

Girihdar

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay sounds good if you resolved your issue you can close this thread.

Thanks

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

but it is not yet completed pavan here i am not getting the installation complete dialog due to this only i got stucked and the server is showing that all process are running. and i tried to login to nwa . here it is showing that content is blocked by the internet explorer. what are settings i need to do inorder to get the logon screen of nwa

Thanks

Giridhar

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

disable all the security features for the IE from tools and try to disable the activex controls.looks like your IE version is pausing to launch your NWA.

Thanks

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

i have disablled all the security features.Now i am able to log into the nwa.Right now i am trying to do the post installation steps. before doing post installation steps i need to ugrade my service packs. so how can i do that. from where i have to download ? .thanks Pavan for giving suggestion.

Thanks

Giridhar

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

i got a new issue while configuring the post installation steps through wizard (automatically).

Here i have selected the Process integration and Orchestration step and executed. while doing this i got an error of database operation error

step:store sld host,port and tpe of configuration(local or remote )

Please help me

Thanks

Giridhar

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

while installing what type of SLD did you choose is it local SLD or central SLD which is remote?while performing post installation you need to choose the relevant SLD which depends on choosing SLD while installation.

Thanks

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

i have selected the local sld.but it is showing the above error.i found this link for the same error. but how can i change the parameter in single stack.

PI Wizard ERROR | SCN

Thanks

Giridhar

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan ,

i am able to access all the links of pi tools in po 7.4 except integration builder link. and while trying to access the integration builder i am getting the error of jnlp truncated after downloading 10 k. Please suggest me.

Thanks

Giridhar

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check this How to enable Java Web Start log - Java Blog and share the results

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please try access design and ID tools using NWDS and create the end to end integration using IFLOWs.for your issues try to install the latest version of Java issue could be with the Java on your machine.

i am getting the error of jnlp truncated after downloading 10 k

i dont understand this can you share the screen shot please.

Thanks