Find code that is changing VBAK-NETWR
We have a strange scenario where the value of VBAK-NETWR VA01 Net Value seems to be added to itself, occasionally.
(e.g. In an advanced returns with references, after you confirm a mateiral and qty, if the value was 101.50, it then becomes 203. and then 304.50, as you navigate around the VA01 transaction,)
The situation appears in order tyoe RE2 (advanced returns) as we've noticed so far, and not in all of those orders, either.
I'm trying to locate what code or config might be causing this incorrect increase to show on the screen (and in the db).
My main question is what tools might I use to determine exactly where in the code this is happening? I've used SAT to trace and examine the call hierarchy, etc., and I've used debug with various watchpoints. No luck in these tools witnessing *exactly* which line of code increases any VBAK-NETWR or related temp field, etc
Any other thoughts as to how I can figure out what might be changing this? Could it be some config.?
You can check, if the below options may help you.
1) Check Where used list on VBAK-NETWR field in SE12
2) Check for any User exit / Badi / Implicit enhancement is implemented
3) Check functional configuration for pricing conditions
4) Check VOFM routines
5) Check SAT / ST05 trace to find the program
6) Last but not the least, debug the whole process with more patience and time.