cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application not visible under Approve app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have uploaded enterprise and app store app on sap web portal under Managed App  but these apps are not visible under Approve apps.

Is there any steps which needs to be done apart from uploading the app to be visible under approve app.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pooja,

Hope the above reply to the discussion provided by me clear your queries. If you feel the question is answered, please tag it as "Answered" so that the customers with similar issue can look into the discussion for resolution.

Please respond.

Cheers,
Sushmitha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

Thank you for reaching out to SAP Community Network.

I understand that you pushed two apps which will be shown in "Manage Apps" list in the Mobile Secure Portal. In order to get these apps listed in the Approve apps, App Catalog Admin role is required. I believe you have the Mobile Place and Admin account role but not the App Catalog Admin role.

Approve Apps tab - to approve or reject apps for use. Only a user App Catalog Admin role can perform this operation. Once the app is pushed in the Managed Apps tab, the App Catalog Admin can only view the apps in the approve for the use. Once the app is approved, you can see it in the Approve apps tab. Make sure you have the App Catalog Admin Role to make use of this tab.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sushmitha