Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate password expiration message on handheld device

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My requirement is to check whether user password is about to expire within 10 days when it will login into handheld device.

I have crated one implicit enhancement on MAINMENU program of RLMENU to show the message. But the problem is when I am going to execute the RF transaction's like WM stock transfer and pressing F3 button it always calling to RLMENU (LM01) and generating the password expiration message multiple times.

Though, I have tried with global variable, SAP memory and SET/GET parameter still it is giving the error message multiple times. So, what I found is every time it is calling LM01, it is creating a new session.

I also tried by generating the error message in HTM_SYSTEM_MESSAGE method of CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN class because instead of going to LM01 if it display for the first time during login. But I have hard luck and here no message is displaying.

Now, my question is, if I want to display the password expiry message during login for the first time on handheld device, then what is the exact procedure to do it?

It will be displayed once during first logon of a particular user.

Thanks in advance for your help.

With Regards,

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can anyone put some light on the above issue. I am egerly waiting for the response.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit