cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Function Prediction - Innovation discovery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post Innovation discovery,With i understand correctly, if  we allow  SAP Innovation Discovery access  to the data in the individual systems of the  landscape.It will automatically suggest the relevant innovations applicable.This will also include recommendation on the EHP or SP update required.Do we still need to upload the transaction usage file for getting correct recommendations or this is taken care using the EWA activated.

Would appreciate the inputs on this.

Cheers

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit

I asume it works on system data that is uploaded to SAP Support Portal. Ideally that comes in automatically by having your system registered in your SAP Solution Manager system and then having LMDB push this information to SAP Support Portal - System Data. That way the Support Portal will know which SAP software components and versions you have etc.

That can then be used as start point for Innovation Discovery.

The way to get the data there, is discussed in blog posts which are related to "Maintenance Planner" which needs the same data in Support Portal in order to function properly:

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thank you for responding to my query.I was trying to reach Innovation Discovery Product Design  team with my query.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3640244

Your answers confirms my understanding.

Regards

Sumit

Answers (0)