Report Painter Compare Two Periods
I have a P&L report in report painter, and would like to compare two columns on the report.
519000 5,0000 45,000
519300 3,0000 29,000
The selection screen would have to look something like this, allowing the user to define which period(s) to compare.
Profit Center 3006
Fiscal Year (1) 2012
From Period (1) 1
To Period(1) 3
Fiscal Year (2) 2015
From Period (2) 1
To Period (2) 3
I've found some similar questions about this in SCN forum, but no real solution offered. Has anyone developed this report in Report Painter?
S_ALR_87012284 is a possibility, but our P&L is in report painter.
mgitur mgitur replied
You can take a look at Drill-Down Report 0SAPBSPL-01 in transaction FGI3. This report is base for report S_PL0_86000028 - Financial Statement: Actual/Actual Comparison.
For report painter (GRR1), you can create 6 new variables in transaction GS11 with its proper description:
- ZYEAR1 (Fiscal Year 1) based on CCSS-GJAHR
- ZPERFR1 (Period From 1) based on CCSS-PERBL
- ZPERTO1 (Period To 1) based on CCSS-PERBL
- ZYEAR2 (Fiscal Year 2) based on CCSS-GJAHR
- ZPERFR2 (Period From 2) based on CCSS-PERBL
- ZPERTO2 (Period To 2) based on CCSS-PERBL
You should use those new variables in each Actual column (1) and (2).