cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

obligatory transport target for business system not found in system landscape directory...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have the issue while importing the objects in production. while importing the objects getting error obligatory transport target for business system not found in system landscape directory.

i have imported TS of PI and TS of ECC, BS of ECC and BS of PI.

created groups and done with transport targets....

all look fine but still getting the error obligatory transport target for business system not found in system landscape directory.

i have done full cache refresh. cross checked all the steps still not able to resolve the issue.

please let me know any system level i need to check,why system not recognizing the SLD objects created???

i checked all the blogs in SCN and cross checked my setting....still issue remain same.

experts inputs please.

regards,

chinna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_liszy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

if you have set up the correct target group and system, I would try to delete the SLD data Cache from the Integration Builder -> Environment -> Clear SLD data Cache. Maybe then the Import works.

Regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

thanks for the inputs...issue for resloved.............I used steps 6, 7 and 8 from this note à  764176 - Manual correction of XI content in SLD

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

Please check error cause and the Step by step guide and compare your configuration.

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply,

as per the given step to step guide, i have created the transport groups and created transport target, you can check the same in the screen shot i have given in previous reply.

regards,

chinna

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

for sender as it is ECC....i have assigned QA PI integration server while we select the application server name

I hope, you have created transport target for Integration engine as well. Please check step 6 for transport target .

Also,  error details can be found in trace file on the PI server system under - /usr/sap/trans/log/<TraceFileName>

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

yes i have done step 6 too....i try to check the error details from the log file and update.

regards,

chinna

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

Did you check whether Transport groups created or not in SLD?

I think no need to import TS. we need to import SWCV into ESR and BS into ID only.

If you use any Business Components in your configuration in ID(DEV), then you need to create Same business Components in higher system(QUA) manually.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>we need to import SWCV into ESR and BS into ID only

Not in target system. We don't do this manually.

>>>If you use any Business Components in your configuration in ID(DEV), then you need to create Same business Components in higher system(QUA) manually.

You don't need to import manually. This can be included in the transport list from the source system

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

You are  correct,

>>Not in target system. We don't do this manually.

Actually I forget to mention DEV in that point.

>>You don't need to import manually. This can be included in the transport list from the source system

So They are going to create in Higher environment with same naming standards which are created in Lower environment right?

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>So They are going to create in Higher environment with same naming standards which are created in Lower environment right?

As it's a business component, it'll be imported with the same name in target system

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>i have imported TS of PI and TS of ECC, BS of ECC and BS of PI.

Did you configure the transport targets in SLD? Can you share the screenshot of the system setup in SLD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have done transport target

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you do the same for PI business system(Integration server) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

my sender is ECC and reciever is file...and receiver business component....so there is no business system for receiver in SLD.

for sender as it is ECC....i have assigned QA PI integration server while we select the application server name

and for PRD i have done same assigned PI prd integration server while we select the application server name....when we create the business system.

so automatically BS will fall under perticular group....QA BS in QA PI group and Prd BS under Prd PI group.

i have created transport target for QA BS and gave Prd BS system as shown in the image i have uploaded.

let me know if i have done any think wrong.