cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webservice created by XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...

I have created WSDL from my message interface created in XI rep.

When i have given this WSDL to the third party system to connect to XI, they are getting login screen to reach the XI service...

How do we give the URL so that it wont ask third party for login information?

Thanks for your help

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See the below links so that you can understand

XI : How To publish WSDL generated from XI to UDDI - /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/03/01/testing-xi-exposed-web-services

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2131 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/336365d3-0401-0010-9884-a651295a...

Consuming XI Web Services using Web Dynpro – Part II-/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/08/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-ii

Consuming XI Web Services using Web Dynpro – Part I -/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/07/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-i

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0d7349b6-0901-0010-ddbe-ec43178a...

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/01/16/xi-propagation-of-meaningful-error-information-to-soap-client

/people/kevin.liu/blog/2006/04/12/wsdl-11-binding-extension-for-soap-12

yes it will be possible, see below links

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/01/11/publishing-abap-webservices-to-an-external-uddi-server

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/05/25/sap-teched-2005--shameless-plug

Troubleshooting SOAP Message - XI - /people/varadharajan.krishnasamy/blog/2007/01/09/troubleshooting-soap-message--xi

Troubleshooting - RFC and SOAP scenarios-/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

HTTP* Errors /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

XI: Why don't start searching for all errors from one place? - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/07/xi-why-dont-start-searching-for-all-errors-from-one-place

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra and Michal...

So it means, if i have 10 legacy system accessing 10 different webservice, then i have to create login for each of them to access the XI webservice???

Thanks,

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>So it means, if i have 10 legacy system accessing 10 different webservice, then i have to create login for each of them to access the XI webservice???

you can go two ways:

1. you can use the same login (in XI) for all 10 systems

(so in all 10 use the same user and pass)

2. you can call 10 different XI logins - one per one legacy system

but you always need to use a login (user, pass)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem , i need to call the webservice from my J2EE application , can some one tell me how to pass the userID , Password for the webservice .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it cannot be done <b>in standard</b> - so please supply login

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean by STANDARD?