cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redirecting HTTPS for BO

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new in installing BO and I have found a problem while redirecting HTTPS for BO.

IIS redirect for HTTPS is too slow for the BO 4.1 webi reports specially for the reports which has long query. It takes 1 hr and then hangs. If we run same report on tomcat on http it works perfectly in 4 mins but if redirect it through iis server it hangs and never refresh.We ran IIS without HTTPS (on port 80) and there wasn’t any issue with the timeouts and slowness. When we switch to HTTPS (on port 443), we were experiencing the issue. Configuration of both ports is the same, both ports are communicating with Tomcat on same port with HTTP. This points out that issue is really in HTTPS. we tried to install apache web server and redirected the ssl it has same slowness for reports.

I am wonderig if the refreshing timeout is hardcoded somehow with HTTP in the version SBOP BI PLATFORM 4.1 SP05 SERVER WINDOWS (64B)?

Any suggesiton is welcome.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error message you receive (screenshot) when it times out?

Are you running the Webi Java applet or HTML Webi viewer? If Java, what version (6,7,8), and how is the HTTPS/SSL configured (cipher suites, timeout parameters, etc.)?

Do you have the same issue if you run SSL from Tomcat directly?